Stroboskope was assembled by Eleven Tigers as a reflection of time lived and abstract thoughts about the meaning of life filtered throught importance of real friendship and mutual understanding.
The mix is extraordinary and sharp at the same time while various sound merging techniques were used to enhance the atmosphere of the music which was selected without any compromises or doubts.
Stroboskope displays the standpoints of Breakbeat Dojo label as a reference to people who would like to familiarize with label's path to art.
This is the first mix from the series of upcoming mixes which will be experimental and diverse as this one.
- Apparat - Slomotone - BPitch Control - 2002
- Radiohead - Idioteque - Parlophone - 2000
- Steve Reich - Three Movements - Movement I - Nonesuch - 1994
- Autechre - Surripere - Warp Records - 2003
- Apparat - Multifocus - Shitkatapul - 2001
- Yasume - When Audrey Dances - City Centre Offices - 2003
- Dntel - Fear Of Corners - Plug Research - 2001
- Jega - Binary Space - Planet Mu - 2000
- Nathan Fake - Charlie's House (Apparat Remix) - Border Community - 2006
- Phon.O - Ridin' Dirty - Shitkatapult - 2005
- Jega - Post Mid Arc - Planet Mu - 2000
- Monolake - Invisible - Monolake/Imbalance Computer Music - 2005
- Anders Ilar - Make Believe - Shitkatapult - 2003